I am a researcher affiliated with three institutions:
- Postdoctoral Fellow at the Dept. of Cognitive Robotics, TU Delft
- Research Fellow at Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions.
- Founding member of the Smart Urban Mobility research cluster at Artificial Intelligence Center, Dept. of Computer Science, FEE, Czech Technical University in Prague.
- June 2018: I won Antonín Svoboda Award for the Best Ph.D. Thesis in 2017 !
- May 2018: Our paper “Multi-objective Analysis of Ridesharing in Automated Mobility-on-Demand” accepted for presentation at RSS! Check the preprint.
- July 2017: Our paper “Impact of Mobility-on-Demand on Traffic Congestion: Simulation-based study” was accepted for presentation at ITSC. Check out the preprint on ArXiv.
- Dec 2016: I submitted my PhD thesis.
- July 2016: Our paper “Provably safe and deadlock-free execution of multi-robot plans under delaying disturbances” was accepted for presentation at IROS. Check out the preprint at ArXiv.
- June 2016: Our paper “A survey of motion planning and control techniques for self-driving urban vehicles” was accepted for publication. Check out the preprint at ArXiv.
AD-RPP: Guaranteed decentralized algorithm for batch trajectory coordination in well-formed infrastructures
|Deployment of ADPP on Autonomous Buggies||
COBRA: Guaranteed algorithm for incremental trajectory coordination in well-formed infrastructures
I am interested in applications of robotics and artificial intelligence in future transportation. In particular, I am working on analysis and optimization for large-scale mobility-on-demand systems. See the website of Smart Urban Mobility research cluster for more details.
My research interests include topics related to artificial intelligence, transportation, robotics and multi-agent systems such as:
- autonomous driving
- large-scale mobility-on-demand systems
- multi-robot trajectory planning
- trajectory planning
- agent-based simulations
- agent-oriented programming
If you are interested in my work, please contact me.
Software on Github: