I am the director of autonomy at ISEE AI, a self-driving truck company. We are developing artificial intelligence software for autonomous tractors that allows them to operate alongside humans in busy industrial environments.
We are hiring engineers interested in autonomy and embodied artificial intelligence. See
- August 2018: Our paper “Fleet Sizing in Vehicle Sharing Systems with Service Quality Guarantees” was accepted for presentation at CDC! Check out the preprint on ArXiv.
- July 2018: Our paper “The Impact of Ridesharing in Mobility-on-Demand Systems: Simulation Case Study in Prague” was accepted for presentation at ITSC. Check out the preprint on ArXiv.
- June 2018: I won Antonín Svoboda Award for the Best Ph.D. Thesis in 2017 !
- May 2018: Our paper “Multi-objective Analysis of Ridesharing in Automated Mobility-on-Demand” accepted for presentation at RSS! Check the preprint.
- July 2017: Our paper “Impact of Mobility-on-Demand on Traffic Congestion: Simulation-based study” was accepted for presentation at ITSC. Check out the preprint on ArXiv.
- Dec 2016: I submitted my PhD thesis.
- July 2016: Our paper “Provably safe and deadlock-free execution of multi-robot plans under delaying disturbances” was accepted for presentation at IROS. Check out the preprint at ArXiv.
- June 2016: Our paper “A survey of motion planning and control techniques for self-driving urban vehicles” was accepted for publication. Check out the preprint at ArXiv.
AD-RPP: Guaranteed decentralized algorithm for batch trajectory coordination in well-formed infrastructures
|Deployment of ADPP on Autonomous Buggies||
COBRA: Guaranteed algorithm for incremental trajectory coordination in well-formed infrastructures
I am interested in applications of robotics and artificial intelligence in future transportation. In particular, I am working on analysis and optimization for large-scale mobility-on-demand systems. See the website of Smart Urban Mobility research cluster for more details.
My research interests include topics related to artificial intelligence, transportation, robotics and multi-agent systems such as:
- autonomous driving
- large-scale mobility-on-demand systems
- multi-robot trajectory planning
- trajectory planning
- agent-based simulations
- agent-oriented programming
If you are interested in my work, please contact me.
Software on Github: